5/18/2009

bday...

thanks for singing hapy bday song guys... thank u very much especially to mr mus and the choir member..heheheh...i did record it n if i have free time i upload it k...i'm know i'm getting old already... :)

today when i went back home, jes is prepared food for dinner...hehehe...she told me she cook special for me..thank jes... the funny thing is that she cook all the chicken that we bought last week... i was so suprised and i told jes i can't eat all of it...if i finish all of it sure i cannot bangun dr kerusi anymore...heheheh...anyway i really appreciate it..hehehhe.. so lucky... today no need to cook...

i also really miss my parent today..huhuh....never mind this week is the last week for me...this friday i'm going back to sarawak....yepi....:) 2 week holiday.... can wait to go home n spend my time with all my friends and family in kuching n if i got time want to go to gunung santubong, wind cave,feri cave n picnic or camping...ect...still not decide which one to do first... but when reach kuching the first place to go is cosmopoint kuching...got appoinment there with the staff and lecturer... i know they miss me a lot....heheheh...

5 comments:

Helas木村 said...

sengaja la tuu bg jeles orang... wei jgn pla turun dari kapal trus kna kurantin.. hehehehe

imsunnysideup said...

had u told me earlier, I would make the choir boys wear robes and sing. By the way how young are you ?

Helas木村 said...

sunny...

I tot younger than my Granparents

:p

Puteh said...

hello buddy.. myb we dont know each other well..
me anys.. erm hope u recognize me.. from english2 class.. btw selamat pulang ke kampung ya.. happy holiday ~

sheila said...

SIR...GUESS???
HELAS...AMBOI...TAK MUNGKIN KENA KURANTIN
ANYS...TAK SABAR NAK PULANG...