5/10/2010

going back and thanks........

so this morning nothing to do and cannot sleep
open my blog and trying to write something...
oh ya!!this couple of days is my last day hang out with my friends at KL
today going back and same flight with lee shema leaslie...:)

em..my housemate ica is a lovely girl and she a bit "manja"
last night she ask me to accompany her dinner at d mamak corner
i dun eat because i already ate at home...
while eating and talking suddenly she said "kak sheila dah mau balik dah" ica sedih..
oh gosh... i stunt and dun know what to say...suddenly she said that because that time our topic is about football...

i can see her almost crying there and i know i have to say something..
so i try to skip the topic but she still talk about it..
then, in front of her i have to be strong and hold myself from crying..hahha
actually im so quite easy to cry whenever i see someone crying...:(

then i say to her its normal ica..and i know exactly how its feel... just be strong and im sure there will be others that better than me later..sooner or later there will be new student coming in and u can hang out with them...

then she say... its not easy to find someone supporting and understandable...
then this year puasa kak sheila already going back...no one will accompany me to buy food or eat with me and cook for me...like im us to do.. ..:(
so sad when im looking at her...she like a little sister to me...
last time during kak as still at hostel i also feel the same when she finished her study....student life is always like that....:)

after finished eating so we decide to "lepak" for a while..
then we went back home...while walking see nadia (lea housemate) going out somewhere...
then she said" will miss u later" and why ur eyes "bengkak"
u cry kah? hahah..i laugh and said not enough sleep...
going back later im sure my mum will also ask me the same question...emm...:(

anyway...a part of me also sad... just saying going bye to ica and asma just now...
can heard ica voice from outside the door "kak sheila jgn nangis"...:)

almost 2 year here bring lot of memories and experience...
knowing different type of person and different character...
it teaches me a lot...
even though the time im here is short but i really thankful that i have this experience..

would like to say thank you very much to all the lecturer that teach us..
thank you so much for ur support and sharing all ur experience with us ...
especially something that outside the books that we dun know..how the actual working life is all about...

one of the lecturer always said that not all things that written in the book can be use and its just a theory...the theory sometimes might work with the person who wrote the book but not people that read it..:) different people have different ways...:)
also would like to say thanks to all my friend... thanks for ur support during im in a hard time...thanks for ur prayer especially during my dad was sick last time..

thank you so much everyone for all ur support..:)

thanks once again.....:)

No comments: